ACT Prep Class: ACT Prep Classes through Sylvan will begin on Sunday, Oct 23. Class will be held in the Bluffton High School Library. The cost is $100 and the class size is limited to the first 25 students to enroll. Enrollment forms were emailed to all Junior and Sophomore parents and students on 9/9. Email Dr. Smith the school counselor if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bowling Club: There is a new bowling club at Southgate Lanes for high school students. The Bluffton Gators Bowling club will hold open bowling for any interested high school students on Tues 10/4, Weds 10/12 & Mon 10/17 from 3:15-5:00 p.m. This is free for anyone interested in joining the club. Contact coach Ben Nye with any questions 419-234-8122.
- Lunch: Today for lunch is hot dog or coney dog, green beans or veggies w/ dip, fruit & milk ALA-CARTE: Sub sandwich
- Art Club will be held today after school in room 304.
- SADD Sign up: Any student interested in joining SADD-Students Against Destructive Decisions can sign up in the guidance office next week. The first meeting will be Friday, Sept 30 at 7:30 AM.
- Blood Drive: The American Red Cross will hold a blood drive in the Bluffton High School gymnasium on Weds, 9/28 from 8:30-2:00. An invitation to sign up was sent to all students in their email last week from Mrs. Oberly. You must be at least 16 years old to sign up. There is a parent permission slip in the office that needs completed ahead of time for students that are 16.
- District Open House Tonight: 5:00-6:00 at the Elementary school; and the Middle School and High School will be open from 6:00-7:00.
- The PSAT sign ups will be held this week during lunch on Weds 9/28-Fri 9/30 in the cafeteria. The cost is $20 (make check out to Bluffton High School). The PSAT test will be held on Weds 10/12 at the high school during 1st-5th periods.
- 2 Hour Delay: There will be a scheduled 2 hour delay this Weds 9/28, and again on Weds 10/26 due to a Teachers Professional Development Meetings.
- Sports: Volleyball at Liberty Benton 4:30 (reserved); B Soccer vs Ada 5:00; V G Soccer at Ada 7:00
- Lunch: Today for lunch is turkey wrap, corn or tossed salad, fruit, cookie & milk ALA-CARTE: Hamburger
- Sports: Volleyball vs Leipsic (reserved, jv & varsity) 4:30
- Lunch: Today for lunch is chili soup, cheese breadstick, romaine salad, crackers, fruit & milk ALA-CARTE: Shredded chicken sandwich
- College Visits: Attention Juniors and Seniors-A representative from Goshen University will be in the guidance office on Monday, 10/3 during 6th period. Sign up in the guidance office ahead of time if you would like to attend this meeting.
- Good luck to the golf team tomorrow as they compete in the Division II Sectional Golf Meet at Moose Landing. (The price of admission for all sectional and district tournaments shall be $8. Students may purchase a discounted ticket for $6. All tickets must be purchased online at: https://www.ohsaa.org/
tickets Children under the age of six are provided complimentary admission.)
- Lunch: Today for lunch is a burrito bowl with chicken, rice and black beans; tomatoes, corn salsa, lettuce & chips, fruit & milk ALA-CARTE: tbd
- Homecoming Dance Tickets: Homecoming dance tickets will be sold next week during lunch in the cafeteria. The cost is $10/person. The Homecoming dance will be held on 10/8 from 8:00-11:00 p.m. in the Middle school cafetorium.
- College Visits: Attention Juniors and Seniors, on Mon 10/3 Goshen College will be in during 6th period for a college visit. Sign up in the guidance office ahead of time if you would like to attend.
- Lunch: Today for lunch is pizza, veggies w/ dip, fruit & milk ALA-CARTE: Chicken nuggets
- Midterm Grades: Midterm current grades can be viewed in Progressbook.
- Homecoming Dance Tickets will be sold next week during lunch in the cafeteria. The cost is $10 per person. If you are bringing a guest from another school district, you must turn in a "Dance Guest Form" by Thursday. The forms can be picked up in the HS office.
- Sports: Volleyball at Lincolnview 4:30 (reserved, jv & varsity); Tennis vs Lima Sr 4:30; Div II Sectional Golf Meet at Moose Landing 9:00
- Lunch: Today for lunch is pizza, veggies w/ dip, fruit, & milk ALA-CARTE: Chicken Nuggets
- Sports: Football @ Leipsic 7:00
- Sports: XC at Kalida 9:00; JV Football vs Leipsic 10:00; B Soccer vs Riverdale 10:00; Girls Tennis vs Bryan 11:00; G V Soccre vs Kalida
The 2022 Homecoming Court : Freshmen: Truett Diller & Kynzie Ewing/Sophomores: Jordyn O'Connell & Landen Worcester/Juniors: Leah Klinger & Silas Menzel/Seniors: Allison Diller, Amy Jebsen, Dyllan Worcester/Landon Armstrong, Sam Derstine, & Aiden Sponsler